Picture
     This is quite possibly the most annoying sketch in my book.  When I turn the page and see it, I stare at it for a few seconds, shrug, and quickly see what is next.
     Howard was sitting at a table by himself and I noticed he was doing sketches.  I approached him and asked if he would contribute to my book.  He said, "Sure".  But, before I could let him know which MARVEL superhero I would like he said that he was only doing caricatures.  Meh.
     I think I tried to push the issue of drawing a hero to which he politely said, "Nope, I am only doing caricatures."
  Aww, what the heck.
     It didn't take him too long to draw this sketch of me.  Part of me regrets it.  Part of me loves that Howard Shum drew something for me.
     Here's the problem.  I DO NOT HAVE A BUBBLE MULLET!
After he promoted his website on the bottom I walked away hungering for a sketch of a superhero.  I could not have this be the last sketch of the day!
------------
Thanks Howard!

(Kidding aside, I really do appreciate your time.)

Comments

10/25/2016 02:50

Our writing professionals conduct the necessary research to produce a 100% original coursework for you.

Sketching is also one of my favorite hobby and specially making the sketches of super heroes would be more amazing as I've made many sketches of characters of Marvel and DC.

01/11/2017 21:24

One plus is one of the popular Smartphone manufacturing brands from China.

02/19/2017 08:54

Regional moving is principally observed in the town wherever you can find large numbers of migrants. And that principle is effectively relevant to the town of Bangalore as well. There are many pupils and young professionals who come here to investigate their job greater and for this they change within the city as well. Arriving at regional shifting then there's a misunderstanding connected to the shifting. Many individuals believe local moving is a simple method and there's no complexity level in it. But this is not the actuality. In real phrases regional moving is as much complicated as any other moving and moving because all the operations which can be involved with these form of shifting are same as others.

05/16/2017 00:17

Welcome to Official Site Track Ups Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Ups tracking number Track Ups Global Mail Tracking

Axis Bank is one of the huskiest private banking sectors which deals with the top most financial service across India